- 1,000+ Beds
- 2,400 Daily Cart Moves
- 8 Support Departments
- Design Coordination of AGV-based Automated Transport System
- Contract Administration for Equipment Consultant and ATS Vendor
- Owner’s Representative / Project Facilitation / Project Management
- Re-energized and focused a stalled project.
- Provided a clear interface between owner, building teams, equipment
consultant and ATS vendor.
- Managed project within budget and held owner-initiated change
orders to 6% of ATS vendor’s contract.
- Produced a detailed functional punch list with software screenshots
to assure clean contract closure.
- Developed a detailed ATS management plan for the owner.
Scope of Project (2001-2004)
- $9.7 Million in ATS Equipment and Software
- Forty-six (46) Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
- Seven (7) Dedicated ATS Elevators
- Two (2) Automatic Cart Washers
- Ten (10) AGV Battery Chargers
- Approximately 800 Carts in 8 Different Styles
- 264 Pick-up/Drop-off Positions in 50 Locations
- ERP Software and OR Information System Integrated to Allow
Automatic Handling of Surgical Case Carts