The Ohio State University Medical Center
- ATS Benchmark Since 2004
- 2,400 Daily Cart Movements
- 8 Support Departments
- Owner Needs Assessment
- Launch & Implementation Planning
- Departmental Process Improvement
- Operationally-integrated Training
- Helped stakeholders envision the first successful Automated
Transport System (ATS), in a US hospital, in more than a decade.
- Facilitated the owner’s cross-functional Implementation Committee.
- Coordinated owner requirements with design.
- Planned launch sequence and identified circuit breakers and recovery procedures.
- Improved processes within support service departments.
- Assisted the owner in establishing an ATS Management Team.
- Established an owner’s cross-functional ATS Operations Committee.
- Successfully transferred ownership of the most extensive US hospital ATS at the time.
Scope of Project (2001-2005)
- Signage and Labeling System
- Integration of Operational Procedures with Vendor’s Training
- Multi-level Classroom Training 450+ Personnel
- Two (2) Computer-based Training Modules
- Department-based Training Video in Three (3) Languages
Key Synergent Consultants: