The Ohio State University Medical Center
- ATS Benchmark Since 2004
- 2,400 Daily Cart Movements
- 8 Support Departments
- Departmental Process Improvement
- Operationally-integrated ATS Training
- Developed a user interface system that does not rely on literacy or
require extensive training.
- Coached vendor on incorporating operational procedures into their training program.
- Designed simple instructional signs and “Do & Don’t” signs to address common operational issues.
- Designed safety signage in three (3) languages.
- Scripted and directed production of a 44-minute training video with core training and five (5) department-specific modules.
- Coordinated all efforts with the hospital’s education department.
- Successfully transferred ownership of the most extensive US hospital ATS at the time.
Scope of Project (2003-2005)
- Ensure ATS Meets Owner Needs
- Maximize Departmental Benefit of the ATS
- Multi-level Classroom Training for 450+ Personnel
- Computer-based Training Modules
- Department-based Training Video in Three (3) Languages
- User Interface Design
Key Synergent Consultants: